Subject: Background check verification request for iSec Ref No:33776-09-050219
From: "Jagruti Gawade" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 10:18:51 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam

iChek Services is acting on behalf of our client for ex-employment
verification of their prospective employee Dhirendra Singh Bhauryal 
who claims to have worked in your esteemed organization Cherry E-Commerce
Services Pvt Ltd Request you to help with the verification of this candidate

Also find attached document request you to authenticate the same

	
Details

Candidates Input 

Verifier`s Comments

1

Company Name and Address

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

2 

Period of Employment

05-Sep-2017 to 07-Jun-2018

3 

Designation 

Sr. Online Sales, Support & Customer Service Executive

4

Employee Code 

Not Provided

5

Last Drawn Salary 

30000

6

Supervisor Name 

7

Duties and responsibilities 

8

Attitude and Personal Reputation of candidate 

9

Performance at work 

10 

Reason for leaving any other relevant information 

11 

Attached Document Is Genuine Or Not 

12

Eligible for rehire (if no please elaborate) 

Yes/No (if no please elaborate)

 

Verifier Name

Please provide 

Designation

Please provide 

Contact No

Please provide 

Your input will be greatly valued and treated in strict confidence

Regards
iChek Verification Team
608 Reliable Pride Anand Nagar Jogeshwari West, Mumbai-102
Tel:+91 22 26300209/+91 22 26398138/+91 22 26368830 
website: www.ichek.info email: [email-masked]

Do you want to conduct background verification for your employees? 
If yes then iChek Services, one of Indias Leading BGV firm is the solution
to your problem 
For more details please reach out to us on: 022 26398138 8655500132 or email
[email-masked]