Subject: MYTAT_Simplified Hiring
From: Stuti Jetly <[email-masked]>
To: Hr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 03:07:26 -0700

Dear Sir/Mam

It was pleasure interacting with you over the phone. I am sure that our
portal and service would definitely help you in hiring right candidate
ASAP. 90% of our clients have given us repeat business and have saved lot
of man hours and cost in recruiting the best fit.

*Mytat simplifies your **hiring*

   - Mytat provides pre-screened or assessed candidates to the companies.
   - IT candidates are pre-screened on their coding and knowledge ability
   (Our platform support 80 different programming Languages)
   - Non IT candidates are pre-screened on different aptitude and
   Psychometric Assessments (A brief list of assessment could be accessed)
   from https://www.mytat.co/testlibrary
   <https://mytat-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1V9vn1RJPQOZBUkrDWr8taPqBvDfahz1-PwR_PG86lrI-477738443&key=YAMMID-44446621&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mytat.co%2Ftestlibrary>

Some of the clients using our platform: Sapient, HCL, ZS Associates, Marks
& Spencer, Nestle, Royal Enfield, Harley Davidson and many more.

For a simpler understanding on how we would supercharge your hiring please
see the video link.

*Click Here
<https://mytat-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1V9vn1RJPQOZBUkrDWr8taPqBvDfahz1-PwR_PG86lrI-477738443&key=YAMMID-44446621&link=http%3A%2F%2Fmytat.co%2Fpresentation%2Fpresentation-it.html>
*to
have an insight about our portal.

 I am also attaching a brief presentation for your perusal

*We request you to give us a sample position to be filled so that you can
have a better understanding of our platform.*

Thanks & Regards,

Stuti Jetly

MYTAT Private Limited

P: 011-40538619

M:+91 9625213681

W: www.mytat.in
<https://mytat-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1V9vn1RJPQOZBUkrDWr8taPqBvDfahz1-PwR_PG86lrI-477738443&key=YAMMID-44446621&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mytat.in%2F>