Subject: FW: Employment Verification of Mr. Ashish Kumar
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:37:02 +0530

Hi Team, 

Request you to please help us on below verification mail.

 

Want our BGV services. Please contact @ 9810946768 Mr. Jatin Sharma.

Regards,

Manpreet Kaur

Research Associate

0124 407 8468

Layman Marketing and Research Private limited

Unit No. 760, 7th Floor, JMD Megapolis, 

Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018

 <https://www.facebook.com/LaymanGGN/> https://www.facebook.com/LaymanGGN/

www.laymman.com 

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Disclaimer: This email & files transmitted are confidential and/or legally
privileged & intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or
other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately & permanently
delete the email & files, if any.

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 3:33 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Employment Verification of Mr. Ashish Kumar
Importance: High

To, 

Human Resource

Live Salesman, Noida 

We are an Employee Background Screening company offering comprehensive
screening & verification services to corporate for their new hires. We
request your support in verifying the enclosed details of your ex-employee.

We would appreciate your assistance in completing the below form, please
help us with your prompt feedback in the appropriate column.

 

Details claimed by candidate

Details confirmed by HR Team

Employee Code:

NA

Name of Employee:

Ashish Kumar

Date of Joining: 

April 03, 2017

Date of Leaving:

February 07, 2019

Designation:

Customer Services Executive 

CTC:

INR 13,000/- PM

Reasons for leaving:

Voluntary 

Supervisor: (Please Specify Name & Designation)

Details Required

Full & Final Formalities(Clear/Pending)

Details Required

Any Disciplinary/ Performance Issues: (Please Specify)

Details Required

Eligible for rehire: (Please Specify)

Details Required

Verified By: (Please specify designation and contact no.)

Details Required

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Want our BGV services. Please contact @ 9810946768 Mr. Jatin Sharma.

Regards,

Manpreet Kaur

Research Associate

0124 407 8468

Layman Marketing and Research Private limited

Unit No. 760, 7th Floor, JMD Megapolis, 

Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018

 <https://www.facebook.com/LaymanGGN/> https://www.facebook.com/LaymanGGN/

www.laymman.com 

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Disclaimer: This email & files transmitted are confidential and/or legally
privileged & intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or
other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately & permanently
delete the email & files, if any.