Subject: Fwd: Status regarding e-VISA application no. I004V4B62919
From: otsuki s <[email-masked]>
To: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 21:46:57 +0900

Visa mail
----
Shohei Otsuki 大槻 昇平

e-mail:                           [email-masked]
Phone (IP number)     :   +815058847366 or +8105058847366
Phone (Japan mobile):    +818065211477
Skype ID:                      shohei.otsuki

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2019年3月8日(金) 10:42
Subject: Status regarding e-VISA application no. I004V4B62919
To: <[email-masked]>

We would appreciate if you share your feedback by clicking here
<https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/FeedbackEvisa?filerfno=I004V4B62919&randomstr=oLTIwmrnzFkP>
.
This will help us in improving our services.

*INDIAN e-VISA *
*Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)*

Dear *OTSUKI SHOHEI*,
Your application for Indian e-Visa has been processed with following result
*Application ID* :-
I004V4B62919

*Passport Number * :-
TS2855402

*Application Status* :-
Granted

*ETA Number * :-
900BBD56J

*Nationality * :-
JAPAN

*Visa Type * :-
e-Visa

*Service Name * :-
eTOURIST VISA

*No. of Entries * :-
Double

e-Visa Validity period is 60 days from the date of first arrival in India.

   - On presentation of ETA to the Immigration Officer on your first
   arrival, an e-Visa stamp (valid for 60 days from the date of first arrival
   in India) would be endorsed on your passport.
   - Your first arrival in India should be between *March 07th,2019* to *July
   05th,2019 *.(Date format is DD/MON/YYYY)
   - The second entry for e-Tourist visa & e-Business visa and third entry
   for e-Medical Visa will be granted within the e-Visa validity period
   stamped on your passport

For any assistance contact e-VISA support center at [email-masked].
For Tele enquiries(IVRS enquiry) call at +91-11-24300666.Please use
*00430877719* as key
*Note:*
- Please carry a copy of the ETA in this email at the time of your first
arrival in India.
- e-Visa is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting
Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas. If you intend to visit
Protected/Restricted areas, you would require prior permission from the
Civil Authority. Please visit here.
<http://www.mdoner.gov.in/content/rappap-restrictedprotected-area-permit>
for more information
- Biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at
Immigration on arrival in India.
-Applicant must arrive with the same passport as mentioned above.
-Applicant can arrive at 28 e-Visa designated airports i.e. Ahmedabad ,
Amritsar , Bagdogra , Bengaluru , Bhubaneshwar , Calicut , Chandigarh ,
Chennai , Cochin , Coimbatore , Delhi , Gaya , Goa , Guwahati , Hyderabad ,
Jaipur , Kolkata , Lucknow , Madurai , Mangalore , Mumbai , Nagpur ,
Portblair , Pune , Tiruchirapalli , Trivandrum , Varanasi , Vishakhapatnam
and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Chennai , Cochin , Goa , Mangalore , Mumbai
). However, he/she can depart from any of the authorized Immigration Check
Posts in India.The second/third (only for e-Medical Visa) entries are to be
availed within 60 days from your first arrival in India.
-e-VISA is not allowed for employment, NGO/volunteer activities and
journalism purposes.
-Once you have entered India, you will be subject to Indian Laws.
-This electronic travel authorization does not entitle you for guaranteed
entry into India. Your entry can still be refused at the time of arrival.
-Please confirm that your ETA status is shown as *GRANTED* on our official
website (https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html) prior to
commencement of your journey.
-Applicant must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD if arriving from yellow
fever affected countries.Please visit here
<http://www.mohfw.nic.in/index1.php?lang=1&level=1&sublinkid=1342&lid=1259>