Subject: FW: Background check verification request for iSec Ref No:33776-09-050219
From: "Jagruti Gawade" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 10:24:51 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings for the Day!

Request your immediate help on the same as we are seeking for ex-employee
details which need to be verified.

Thanking you in anticipation. Waiting for your kind response.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagruti Gawade

 <http://www.isec.co.in/> iSec Services Pvt. Ltd. |
<http://www.ichek.info/> iChek Services 

ISO / IEC  27001:2013 & ISO 9001:2008 Certified

Add : 607 - 608 Reliable Business Center, Anand Nagar, Jogeshwari (W) ,
Mumbai - 400102

TEL : 022 26368830 /26300209 | Mobile - 8655500132 

www.isec.co.in www.ichek.info 

Disclaimer : This e-mail, together with any attachments, is confidential. It
may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. Access to this
e-mail or any of its attachments by anyone else and disclosure or copying of
its contents is unauthorized. If you have received this email by mistake,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone. Please then
delete it from your computer without making any copies or disclosing it to
any other person. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses,
delay, interception and amendment. iSec Services Pvt Ltd does not accept
liability for any damage caused by the transmission of this email.

From: Jagruti Gawade [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 25 February 2019 10:35
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: FW: Background check verification request for iSec Ref
No:33776-09-050219

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings for the Day!

Request your immediate help on the same as we are seeking for ex-employee
details which need to be verified.

Thanking you in anticipation. Waiting for your kind response.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagruti Gawade

 <http://www.isec.co.in/> iSec Services Pvt. Ltd. |
<http://www.ichek.info/> iChek Services 

ISO / IEC  27001:2013 & ISO 9001:2008 Certified

Add : 607 - 608 Reliable Business Center, Anand Nagar, Jogeshwari (W) ,
Mumbai - 400102

TEL : 022 26368830 /26300209 | Mobile - 8655500132 

www.isec.co.in www.ichek.info 

Disclaimer : This e-mail, together with any attachments, is confidential. It
may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. Access to this
e-mail or any of its attachments by anyone else and disclosure or copying of
its contents is unauthorized. If you have received this email by mistake,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone. Please then
delete it from your computer without making any copies or disclosing it to
any other person. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses,
delay, interception and amendment. iSec Services Pvt Ltd does not accept
liability for any damage caused by the transmission of this email.

From: Jagruti Gawade [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 21 February 2019 10:41
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: FW: Background check verification request for iSec Ref
No:33776-09-050219
Importance: High

Dear Sir/Madam,

Request you to provide employment verification of Dhirendra Singh Bhauryal,
as his / her employment is on hold.

We would appreciate if you could provide the verification at the earliest as
the candidate might be at the risk of losing his employment with the
organization.

Request you to kindly do the needful.

Also find attached document request you to authenticate the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagruti Gawade

 <http://www.isec.co.in/> iSec Services Pvt. Ltd. |
<http://www.ichek.info/> iChek Services 

ISO / IEC  27001:2013 & ISO 9001:2008 Certified

Add : 607 - 608 Reliable Business Center, Anand Nagar, Jogeshwari (W) ,
Mumbai - 400102

TEL : 022 26368830 /26300209 | Mobile - 8655500132 

www.isec.co.in www.ichek.info 

Disclaimer : This e-mail, together with any attachments, is confidential. It
may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. Access to this
e-mail or any of its attachments by anyone else and disclosure or copying of
its contents is unauthorized. If you have received this email by mistake,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone. Please then
delete it from your computer without making any copies or disclosing it to
any other person. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses,
delay, interception and amendment. iSec Services Pvt Ltd does not accept
liability for any damage caused by the transmission of this email.

From: Jagruti Gawade [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 20 February 2019 16:41
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Background check verification request for iSec Ref
No:33776-09-050219

Dear Sir/Madam

iChek Services is acting on behalf of our client for ex-employment
verification of their prospective employee Dhirendra Singh Bhauryal 
who claims to have worked in your esteemed organization Cherry E-Commerce
Services Pvt Ltd Request you to help with the verification of this candidate

Also find attached document request you to authenticate the same

	
Details

Candidates Input 

Verifier`s Comments

1

Company Name and Address

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

2 

Period of Employment

05-Sep-2017 to 07-Jun-2018

3 

Designation 

Sr. Online Sales, Support & Customer Service Executive

4

Employee Code 

Not Provided

5

Last Drawn Salary 

30000

6

Supervisor Name 

7

Duties and responsibilities 

8

Attitude and Personal Reputation of candidate 

9

Performance at work 

10 

Reason for leaving any other relevant information 

11 

Attached Document Is Genuine Or Not 

12

Eligible for rehire (if no please elaborate) 

Yes/No (if no please elaborate)

 

Verifier Name

Please provide 

Designation

Please provide 

Contact No

Please provide 

Your input will be greatly valued and treated in strict confidence

Regards
iChek Verification Team
608 Reliable Pride Anand Nagar Jogeshwari West, Mumbai-102
Tel:+91 22 26300209/+91 22 26398138/+91 22 26368830 
website: www.ichek.info email: [email-masked]

Do you want to conduct background verification for your employees? 
If yes then iChek Services, one of Indias Leading BGV firm is the solution
to your problem 
For more details please reach out to us on: 022 26398138 8655500132 or email
[email-masked]