Subject: Application for some great opportunity in Communications/HR
From: vaishali vig <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 00:03:25 +0530

Dear Sir,

Hope all is well !  I got to know from someone  regarding the job vacancy
for HR/Operations domain in some leading start up e - commerce company. ( I
don't have further details about company and job description. )

Also, had words with someone over the call who texted me to send resume on
the above mentioned e-mail address. Would request you to send me the
company details and JD once you go through my profile summary and resume
attached in this e-mail. I have always engaged myself in profiles which
includes more of communication and people management .

Hence , HR and operations have been my area of an interest to work for
always.

In the era of modern technology and digital analytics , I believe start ups
are the best to work with - giving an individual more than one opportunity
to hone their skills and hands- on experience.

Currently, an employee with one of the leading operations management and
analytical company - Exl Service.  I work as an Associate/Advisor in
Insurance P&C Department - Operations.

Describing further my role includes - investigating and analysing skill ,
identifying data capture , management of database , settlements of claims
and transactions  , customer support to the insured parties via multi
channels such as email , claims centre and digital organized portal , quick
note taking, data integration of all the documents related to an individual
case , letter drafting after the settlement or an email writing to customer
regarding their claims and queries , customer service and working on their
escalation , taking remedial actions , detection of frauds in policies
describes the best of my role in claims operations.

Please take a moment to review my attached resume. It would be a sincere
pleasure to hear back from you soon to discuss this opportunity.

Thank you for your consideration.
Kind Regards,
Vaishali Vig
[email-masked]
+91-9871329322