Subject: VIRUS (Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF) in mail TO YOU from <[email-masked]>
From: "Content-filter at mail.lsmindia.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 00:09:04 -0700 (MST)

VIRUS ALERT

Our content checker found
    virus: Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF

in an email to you from probably faked sender:
  ?@[209.85.166.174]
claiming to be: <[email-masked]>

Content type: Virus
Our internal reference code for your message is 22114-09/EJ7RYbnU_PmW

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [209.85.166.174]:51151
  mail-it1-f174.google.com

Received trace: ESMTPS://[209.85.166.174]:51151 < SMTP://x

Return-Path: <[email-masked]> (OK)
From: jassika kapoor <[email-masked]> (dkim:AUTHOR)
Message-ID:
  <[email-masked]>
Subject: Resume
The message has been quarantined as: [email-masked]

Please contact your system administrator for details.