Subject: Mail delivery failed : returning message to sender
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 20:32:09 +0000

This message was created automatically by SMTP2GO.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients.
This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net [98.137.159.28]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email-masked]) [-9] - mta4487.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

Subject: Interview Call - Customer Services - International - Rs. 36K/Month
From: "Neerja HR" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 22:13:14 +0530

Dear HItesh,

Thank you for sending in your application for Customer Services job in our
company through Naukri. We have reviewed your profile, and find it
interesting. We are pleased to invite you for an interview with our
company.&nbsp;

You can either&nbsp;come&nbsp;directly at our office tomorrow or day after
tomorrow between 10:30 am and 5:00 PM. Alternatively you can schedule an
appointment with us online for interview
at&nbsp;https://calendly.com/lsm/interview-at-livesalesman

Address:

LiveSalesman
A-72, Sector - 2,
Noida - 201301
(1 Minute walk from Noida Sector 15 Metro)

Just incase if you&#39;ve forgotten about the job please read below:

The job requires interacting with customers of from around the world
primarily over E-mails and Phone calls to ensure all issues are resolved to
customer&#39;s satisfaction. Job requires you to understand the
customer&#39;s problems accurately, follow the established procedures to
investigate and resolve the problem, and communicate with the customers.

&nbsp;

Requirements&nbsp;:

Excellent command over written and spoken English with fluency (NO
EXCEPTIONS)

Problem solving and analytical skills

Communication and interpersonal skills

Ability to work in high pressure environment

Self motivated

Self disciplined

Typing speed - 35 wpm or more

International Call Center experience is not required, but will be an added
plus

Flexibility to work in 24x7 environment

Our office is located near Sector 15 Noida Metro Station, candidate would
have to commute themselves to work.

Just incase you didn&#39;t know we offer:&nbsp;EXCELLENT GROWTH AND LEARNING
OPPORTUNITIES FOR CANDIDATES WHO TAKE INITIATIVE. AMONST THE FASTEST
PROMOTIONS IN THE INDUSTRY FOR HIGH PERFORMERS.&nbsp;

&nbsp;

We are perhaps the only super multi-cultural workplace in the area, where
you get a chance to work with team members who are from several countries,
speak different languages eat different food. This could be your best chance
to get truly international experience in India.

&nbsp;

Some FAQ&#39;s before you come:

&nbsp;

Q: Are you a company or consultancy?

A: We are leading outsourcing company, serving some of the most successful
e-businesses around the world since 2003. We are NOT a consultancy.

&nbsp;

Q. What is the compensation you offer?

A. Compensation is decided on several factors, and determined after your
interview. As a general ballpark the compensation is between Rs, 3,25,000 -
Rs. 4,80,000 per year.

&nbsp;

Q. Do you provide transportation?

A. Our office is 1 minute away from Metro station, so most people do not
require transportation. On select case by case basic (based on shift timings
etc.) we do offer transportation.

&nbsp;

Q. What are the shift timings?

A. We are a 24x7 work environment, you should be open to work in shifts. Our
shifts are planned as such that you can safely commute using public
transportation.

&nbsp;

Q. Are there any incentives or perks?

A. We have loads of incentives, bonuses and perks.

&nbsp;

Any other questions, please feel free to discuss when you are here for an
interview.

&nbsp;

See you tomorrow

&nbsp;

Asfaque

HR Manager

+91 70423 35393

&nbsp;

P.S.&nbsp;Incase you&#39;ve already appeared for an interview with us in
last 60 days, please ignore this email.