Subject: Accepted: Interview request for Deepanshu Kapoor @ Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:30pm - 5:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: Deepanshu Kapoor <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 04:39:36 +0000

[email-masked] has accepted this invitation.

Title: Interview request for Deepanshu Kapoor
Thank you for your application.
We are pleased to shortlist your application for interview.

We would like to invite you for an interview at our Noida located office to  
better understand your candidature.

Interview Address:

LiveSalesman
A-72, Sector-2,
Noida, India
(1 minute walk from Noida Sector 15 Metro Station Exit Gate 03)

Your profile is very interesting, and we would like to repeat some key  
requirements;
-Excellent command over written and spoken English (No exceptions, this is  
mandatory)
-Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
-Excellent communication skills
-Flexibility to work in 24x7 environment
-Typing speed of over 35 words per minute

Why work with LiveSalesman

Work with an established industry leader offering stability for over 15  
years
Work in a multicultural team, a workplace where people from all around the  
world collaborate in one office to share views and ideas. Meet people who  
speak different languages, eat different food and wear different clothes.
Work on projects for companies which have changed the way people do things  
around the world. Our clients range from Start-ups which disrupt the market  
to established fortune 500 companies
Learn a new skill - As a small company everyone multi-tasks, work on  
multiple projects. Every day will be a new learning experience
GROW!!! - We prefer to not hire leaders and managers from outside the  
company. Capable and hard working people will find their way to our  
leadership development program

When we are not working - we are having fun, and when we are working, we  
are still having fun!

Come join the fun!
See you soon!

HR Manager
Phone/What's App: +917042335393

Best regard,
Team HR
LiveSalesman
Noida, India
When: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:30pm – 5:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata
Where: Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt Ltd, House of LiveSalesman, A -72,  
Sector 02, Noida. Near Noida Sector 15 Metro Station (Exit Gate 03) [One  
Minute Walk from Noida Sector 15 Metro Station]
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked] - creator
Attachments:
     * Deepanshu-Kapoor.pdf  
- ?view=att&th=16a4da1c32d69353&attid=0.1&disp=attd&zw

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding

Suspect spam or fraud?
Report this message to Indeed <https://m.indeedemail.com/report-email?info=RlR5oix_wdxbkqbGfm30hZBs8A6jW8Wqa2krdzBvgUHlZQuaNirmL10YrzkKOBBBZ7whJ1pTEJ-QHwndP-yDPXPla7B2ZbT1wKj7DNiS4XBtt9yiiwFMmlvywgX8M4lRYMGs0L-KHnFhWcsp3vDnySgTnCSPG_uCgnyrCqk>

By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy <https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&amp;co=US#cookies>, Privacy Policy <https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&amp;co=US#privacy>, and Terms of Service <https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&amp;co=US#tos>.