Subject: Warm greetings from Wisdom jobs!!!
From: "Shiva | Wisdom Jobs" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 17:50:26 +0530

Dear Ashfaque,

Warm greetings from Wisdom jobs!!!

I tried calling you, but there was no answer from your end.

Kindly confirm me your free time, So I can  arrange a call.

Kindly find the business proposal mentioned below for Full RDA Pan India.

PROPOSAL: 

		

 

Option: 1 

 

		

FULL RDA FOR PAN INDIA

 

Product

Usage /  Quantity

Validity

Offer Price

Resume Database Access for Pan India

2 Logins

2,000 Resumes  Access per month

Resume views ,downloads, excel downloads

5000 Mailers Per Month

25 Job Postings

Unlimited Searches

1 Master Login

     1 Additional User

1 Month

4500

 

Option: 2

FULL RDA FOR PAN INDIA

 

Product

Usage /  Quantity

Validity

Offer Price

Resume Database Access for Pan India

3 Logins

4,000 Resumes  Access per month

Resume views ,downloads, excel downloads

10000 Mailers Per Month

75 Job Postings

Unlimited Searches

1 Master Login

2 Additional User

1 Month

7500

Option: 3

FULL RDA FOR PAN INDIA

 

Product

Usage /  Quantity

Validity

Offer Price

Resume Database Access for Pan India

5 logins

8,000 Resumes  Access per month

Resume views ,downloads, excel downloads

20000 Mailers Per Month

Unlimited Job Postings

Unlimited Searches

1 Master Login

4 Additional User

1 Month

11000

 

Website Link: https://www.wisdomjobs.com/recruiter/buy-online

Let me introduce you to Wisdom IT Services. We are a one stop solution for all resourcing needs – search, selection, skill assessment, engagement and deployment – giving immense value proposition to customers and also emerging as one of the most successful start-ups in India with path breaking products. Brief details of products and services are as below -  
 
Wisdomjobs.com – Integrated 4th Generation Job Portal:

*	Huge resume database of 32 million subscribed job seekers
*	Better quality of resumes - with 13 million (43 %) profiles prescreened and rated by Pragnya Meter
*	5 powerful searches that support a multitude of parameters, resulting in highly effective searches and optimal results

​ Job Posting Features:

·         Posting valid for 30 days.
·         Job Posting Inventory can be consumed anytime within the product validity.
·         Received responses on a mail
·         Company Profile
·         One Account Manager will be assigned to service the account for complete duration of the contract.
·         Filter option available for location, industry & Experience etc
·         All India Any Location job posting.

 Pragnya Meter: 

*	Helps to achieve objectivity in hiring and also bench mark existing team based on their skill level through online assessment
*	Integrated online  competency based skill assessment tool that tests and rates applicant’s on their stated skills
*	Makes it extremely easy for recruiters/delivery team/HR to  identify the right candidate in much lesser time by stack ranking the test results
*	Can be used for competency mapping of existing employees for benchmarking, compensation structure and training identification
*	Completely secured and candidates can take this test anywhere

Look forward to have you onboard with us.

 

Thanks & Regards

Shiva l Senior-Associate Client Engagement

Ph. No. :-  040-61742474, 8121100272.

 <http://RUGL.trk.elasticemail.com/tracking/click?d=ekCl2HZwPK77oZbridiTeEkL1QlVhtvUHqxKXyogdT46Iz3e8f-F-pw-SbIQs_DVyB7M8tiaAwFXbOw2Qg2ibq850JXEN7Ez3BO4SU0y0rQZ_JCt2C7u4ynZKj1zmurq8g2> www.wisdomjobs.com

Email ID: [email-masked] 

[email-masked]

Email Signature

30 million resumes | 14 million skill-tested resumes | 6000 + skill assessments

Awards & Recognitions:                                                       

Partnered with Google & Listed as Company of the year in India’s Top 100 SME, ASSOCHAM, CIO Review.

Disclaimer: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur n the future.

 

 

Wisdom Jobs, ., Hyderabad, Telangana, 500081, India