Subject: Invitation for Job fair @ Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi 26-Apr-2019
From: hrd demorgia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 15:08:55 +0530

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Demorgia Consulting Services Pvt Ltd

As discussed with you regarding the Job Fair, sharing the introduction mail
regarding the same.

We Demorgia in association with Empzilla India Pvt Ltd is going to conduct
a Mega Job fair (Digital Job fair) in Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi
on 26th-April-2019

Total Number of Companies Participating - 125+

Total number of Stalls - Approx 150

Covers all domains of UnSkilled, Semi skilled and Skilled resource with
more than 20,000 manpower requirements

Come and Feel the difference

You are receiving this mail in the aspect of INDIA'S FIRST EVER DIGITAL JOB
FAIR (INTERNSHIP, JOBS, FREELANCERS)

It gives us great pleasure in announcing that Empzilla India Pvt. Ltd is a
unique *Employment Platform* which is a Revolution for Job Seekers and the
Recruiters in the employment Industry. We proudly Introduce our self as a
country first live chat mobile-based application, this is our contribution
towards digital India. Empzilla and Demorgia is organizing a Job Fair 2019.

*“Digital Job Fair 2019” on 26th April’19 at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium”*

*(Entry Gate no 19).*

Demorgia is delighted to welcome your esteemed organization in this Job
Fair 2019, to make this Job Fair more successful with the presence of the
professional and Corporate Companies.

 First of all it is not just a one day fair. It is a month-long activity
wherein you start selecting and segregating employees prior to the event
and continues to do so there at the event and even after the culmination of
the event.

As employer receives all candidates CV beforehand, and the recruiter can
screen the Candidates and even chat with them over the Empzilla Application.

Following are some logistical details for your perusal and early action.
Request you to adhere to the timelines and the process outlined below,
there will be no reminders sent. Hence request you to read through this
carefully *and till the end*.

 The Company’s *Roll up banners/ standees is permitted to the stall. *You
will get one side of the stall. This will include a chairs, table, and one
power access point (if more points needed please bring an extension board)
and stall fascia designed by us. The content for your display stand would
have to be provided by you and we will design and print the same.

There will be only two Passes provided the participating Companies (having
only company name)

We are all excited to welcome you to the Digital Job Fair 2019.

Please feel free to mail me if you have any further queries and I will be
happy to answer them for you.

Waiting for your confirmation mail rgarding participation

-- 
*Thank You-*

*Warm Regards *
*Abhay Kumar Barnwal*
*Hand Phone - 09899754092*
*Land line - 0120- 4279926/4259822*
*Skype : demorgia.consulting*
*Demorgia Consulting Services private Limited*
*www.demorgia.com <http://www.demorgia.com/>*
*Corporate Communication office:- 4th Floor, A-74,**Sec-2 Noida-201301 (UP)*
*Registered office : A-34/A-1 Nawada Extension Utta**m Nagar New Delhi -
110059*