Subject: Accepted: Interview request for Amit Kumar @ Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:30am - 11:30am (UTC) ([email-masked])
From: Amit Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 03:06:56 +0000

[email-masked] has accepted this invitation.

Title: Interview request for Amit Kumar
Congratulations!

Thank you for your application. We are pleased to shortlist your  
application for interview.

We would like to invite you for an interview to our office.

Your profile is very interesting, and we would like to repeat some key  
requirements :

Excellent command over written and spoken English (NO EXCEPTION)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Problem solving and analytical skills
Self motivated, goal oriented
Ability to work in high pressure environment
Flexible to work until 24*7

INTERVIEW ADDRESS
LiveSalesman
A-72 Sector 2
Noida - 201301
(Near Sector 15 Noida Metro Station Exit Gate 03)
Schedule - Monday to Saturday (10 AM to 05 PM)
Ashfaque : +91 120 4332621 ext.12 /+917042335393

Why work with LiveSalesman

Work with an established industry leader offering stability for over 15  
years
Work in a multicultural team, a workplace where people from all around the  
world collaborate in one office to share views and ideas. Meet people who  
speak different languages, eat different food and wear different clothes.
Work on projects for companies which have changed the way people do things  
around the world. Our clients range from Start-ups which disrupt the market  
to established fortune 500 companies
Learn a new skill - As a small company everyone multi-tasks, work on  
multiple projects. Every day will be a new learning experience
GROW!!! - We prefer to not hire leaders and managers from outside the  
company. Capable and hard working people will find their way to our  
leadership development program

When we are not working - we are having fun, and when we are working, we  
are still having fun!

See you soon :)
When: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:30am – 11:30am Coordinated Universal Time
Where: Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt Ltd, House of LiveSalesman, A -72,  
Sector 02, Noida. Near Noida Sector 15 Metro Station (Exit Gate 03) [One  
Minute Walk from Noida Sector 15 Metro Station]
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked] - creator

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding

Suspect spam or fraud?
Report this message to Indeed <https://m.indeedemail.com/report-email?info=3ssW_9H9y6H4DO7Vka1OjBMc_KRcpsZeC2RcyFO-wgll2kMod11ckRpfSnQ-lV_masYTSC_aHql7MvkA4B58UIU2uQe26vFD7jZudhGjerKiE1A-MUysdQh5I_2CsA6vd4E9aVy-GC3chewa9oGQpneq4H8-UH6CATyes7E>

By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy <https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&amp;co=US#cookies>, Privacy Policy <https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&amp;co=US#privacy>, and Terms of Service <https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&amp;co=US#tos>.