Subject: Please Assist - Employment VerificationDeepak Verma
From: "Sanjay Rawat" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 14:58:15 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Genius Consultant Limited!

Genius Consultants Ltd., one of India's Premier Consultants, is acting on
behalf of its clients to conduct a background screening process on their
employees.

 In this regard, we request you to kindly verify the information mentioned
below provided.Deepak Verma,who is a prospective employee and claims past
employment with your esteemed organization - Cherry E Commerce Private
Limited

Employment Details:

Particulars

As declared by the Candidate

Verified Details

Employer & Address

Cherry E Commerce Private Limited

Please Specify

Employee Code

Not mentioned

Please Specify

Period of Employment

FEB 2018 TO AUG 2018

Please Specify

Designation

CHAT ANALYST

Please Specify

Division/Department

Not mentioned

Please Specify

Salary

Not mentioned

Please Specify

Reporting Manager

Not mentioned

Please Specify

Type of Employment: Part Time/Full Time

Not mentioned

Please Specify

Reason for Leaving

Not mentioned

Please Specify

Full & Final Formalities (Clear /Pending)

Please Specify

Performance (on a scale of 1 to 10)

Please Specify

Any issue related to Integrity & unethical activity

Please Specify

Behavior and Attitude

Please Specify

Pending Dues - If Any

Please Specify

Eligible for Rehire (if No, Please Specify the reason)

Please Specify

Any Comments

Please Specify

 

We would appreciate an early response, as the candidate's job may be on hold
till the verification is completed.

All information provided by you will be strictly confidential. In case you
have any queries in this regard, please do write to us or call us on +91
33-6607 5859.

We thank you once more on behalf of Genius Consultants Ltd and its client,
for providing this information.

Thanks & Regards

Sanjay Rawat

Manager - BGC

Genius Consultants Ltd

A-25, 2ND FLOOR, IMPERIA BUILDING,

MOHAN CO-OPERATIVE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,

MATHURA ROAD, NEW DELHI- 110044

LANDMARK- SAMSUNG BUILDING

NEAREST METRO- SARITA VIHAR 

Mob: +91 9999031215

[email-masked]