Subject: Applying for Project Coordinator / Project Management
From: Ajay Kr <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 14:18:10 +0530

*Ajay Kumar*

[email-masked]

Contact # 8178 341 150 / 9999 304 375

*Hi * *Team* *,*

With reference to your advertisement posted on one of the job portals viz.
Naukri.com, I wish to apply for the post of "Project Coordinator / Project
Management" in your esteemed organization. I believe that I perfectly match
your job requirements for a person having at least 5 years of relevant
experience.

I Worked as a senior MIS Executive at *FAREPORTAL PVT. LTD* for the last
Four years. There, I spent most of my work time conducting a professional
monthly analysis of assigned portfolios, producing detailed reports, and
providing beneficial support to managers. On top of that, I worked on the
development and implementation of new producers to increase efficiency and
reduce costs of the performance analysis processes. I also completely
understand the role and the responsibilities that come along with the post.

I thank you for the time and consideration. I would like to have a face to
face interaction at your convenience, so that I can discuss more in detail
about my career goals and objectives. I really look forward to a positive
response from your side.

Yours sincerely,
Signature
Ajay K