Subject: Re: Abscond Notice
From: Siddhartha Kler <[email-masked]>
To: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 23:11:48 +0530

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Kindly note that I will be taking this to the Ministry of External Affairs
and the labour department.

I have already filled a 1st complain at :
https://dsscic.nic.in/online-complaint-application/onlinecomplaintapplication

Tomorrow I will be walking in to meet Mr. D.S. Negi, director of the
government of India ministry of labour and employment at Sharam Shakti
Bhawan.

After he stamps and signs my complaint, I will be going to District
Magistrate of Noida - Mr. Suhas L Y and SDM (Noida) - Mr. Ankit Khandelwal.
For further investigation.

My Complaints include the following.
1. Illegal aliens working at Live Sales Man AKA Cherry E-Commerce Services
Pvt. Ltd.
2. Breaking of several Covid - 19 norms.
3. Providing miss information at the time of Hiring and keeping my original
documents against my will.

Also, Once it is done I will be sending it to the Ministry of External
Affairs so that it can be forwarded to the Labour department of Denmark and
UAE.

Kindly note that we will let the court decide if I need to pay you guys or
you need to pay me.

Kind regards.
Siddhartha Kler.

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 3:36 PM HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Siddhartha,
>
> Due to unsanctioned absenteeism please find the attached notice.
>
>
> Regards,
> Harpreet Jaswal
> Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.
> Noida, India
> +911204332621 Ex.12
> +917042335393
>