Subject: Fwd: Request explanation
From: Slezren Omega <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 15:16:16 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Slezren Omega <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec, 2020, 11:50 am
Subject: Request explanation
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi ashish,

I'm Ahmed Omer former worker on live sales man, I got a call from your
company asking me to not continue for the day 15 of this month December and
got informed at the same time that I will get my full working days salary,
respectfully I waited for my legal earnings to come and it did on 19 Dec
but it was 20,553 inr and the amount that you agreed to provide me was
28,000 inr per month not forget to mention to count the off days ideed work
on, 23 and 27 of the last month of November so kindly, check the matter and
resolve the problem as soon as possible knowing Iam not working with
company and more so no need to save my money with it to the next month.

Waiting for your reply,
Ahmed Omer.