From: Preeti Verma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 12:58:27 +0530

Preeti Verma

Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201310
9654000350
[email-masked]
14 December 2020

[Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. ]

A-72 Sector 2
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Dear Ms. Jaswal,

I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as
Customer Support Executive for the [Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.],
effective 11 December 2020.
Thank you for the opportunities for professional and personal development
that you have provided me during the last one month. I have enjoyed working
for [Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. ] and appreciate the support
provided me during my tenure with the company.
If I can be of any help during this transition, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Preeti Verma