Subject: Bio-Data
From: Bhaskar Banerjee <[email-masked]>
To: Aastha Jindal <[email-masked]>, Aditi Agrawal <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], Ayushi Kanoi <[email-masked]>, Bhawna Sharma <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Cv Yunic <[email-masked]>, Ekta Sarawat <[email-masked]>, Gourav Gupta <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], HR Department <[email-masked]>, HR Recenturesoft
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 12:32:11 +0530

Respected Authority,

My name is Bhaskar Banerjee, age -42 years old.

I have 17 years of professional experience, which includes direct or
indirect customer services.

·         I started my career in the year 2001 as a customer support
hardware-technician in an IT company.

·         From the year 2005 to 2010, I worked as a customer support
executive in international BPOs in their Voice, Email, and Chat processes.

·         From the year 2011, I began working as a Content Writer, where I
have been creating, developing, and writing Articles, Blogs, and Emails for
various websites, and eCommerce sites.

I am looking for some opportunities, where my caliber and entire skills
that I acquired during my seventeen years of experience can be utilized and
rewarded accordingly.

It could be content writing, customer support, any other official job in
your organization, where you need a responsible person to manage
files/data/documentations ~ management work, *OR* any job-positions which
are generally uncategorized in an organization but do play an important
role in supporting various categorized profiles or designations available
in the company.

*For example, the unlisted job role(s) that requires someone having Good
English, require customer support skills, file, and documentation
discipline, etc.*

Below is the Cover Letter of Content Writing Profile along with my CV
attached for your reference.

If you have read this email here, I appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

*Cover Letter:*

I am a Content Writer having an overall experience of 10 years. I write all
types of tech-blogs and non-technical content. During my content writing
tenure, I got several opportunities to write content for various SEO
companies, Law firms, Dating sites, Health websites, Real Estate Companies,
Mobile Applications, and Software Development agencies, Stone companies,
etc.

I write SEO friendly Web-Content, Blogs, Articles, Classifieds, Product
Descriptions, etc.

*My Written Samples: *

www.technicalhelponline.com

www.eonsiteservice.com

www.virtualtechninja.com

www.acadecraft.com

www.aptronnoida.in

www.aptrongurgaon.in

www.aptrondelhi.in

www.aptronsolutions.com

www.firstsiteranks.com

www.commediait.com

www.taskaviator.com

www.crazyforstudy.com

These websites were revamped and I provided entire web content currently
available on the websites.

Regards

Bhaskar Banerjee

M: 8130639920