Subject: To confirm- Salary Numeration
From: Parvez Khan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Rangabaj Khan <[email-masked]>, Indrasena Nelaturi <[email-masked]>, Anjali Chauhan <[email-masked]>, Smita Rani <[email-masked]>, Ravinder Randhawa <[email-masked]>, Paritosh Dabral <[email-masked]>, Medhavi Kanojiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 13:01:56 +0530

To,
HR - Cherry E-commerce,
A-72, sector 2, Noida

My name is Parvez Alam, I was working as a Team lead in the viagogo process
until it got shut down in January 2020. I had an amazing time working with
Cherry E-commerce with a tenure of 21 months. I learnt a lot in my journey
from working as an agent to a supervisor. I am really thankful to the
organisation for their support and guidance especially Saurabh Sir.

The skills that I learnt helped me in joining Tech Mahindra and as per the
policies they did a background verification. I have submitted all the
relevant documents I got from Cherry E-commerce. (Offer letter, Salary slip
and relieving letter). I mentioned my annual salary package of 4.7 LPA in
my documentation with Tech Mahindra as per my payslips. However, the
background verification team received an email from you that my annual
salary package was 3.36 LPA.

I've been asked to write an email asking for clarification on my salary
package in order to clear my background verification. Kindly, go through my
explanation and breakdown below:

I joined Cherry E-commerce on 31st March 2018 as an executive with in hand
salary of INR: 28000/-. On top of that I used to get full CTC as an
annual bonus and 20% of loyalty bonus every 6 months which is mentioned in
my offer letter as well.

After completing one year in the organisation, I got an annual increment of
INR: 6300 per month and got an amazing opportunity of getting promoted as a
Team Lead. I started receiving the promotional increment as well which was
of INR: 4750 per month.

It all made a total of INR: 28000 + 4750 + 6300 = 39050 (4.68 LPA) which
was my salary every month excluding the annual (INR: 28000 pa) and loyalty
bonus (INR: 11200). I used to get the payslips as well with the same amount
every month. I have attached the picture of my relieving letter.

Please revert back to this email with the correct salary remuneration as I
have been given a deadline from the background verification team. I am
keeping my HR and the BV team in CC so that they can go through the
confirmation given by you.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Parvez Alam