Subject: Resignation from the position of Customer Care Executive
From: Shivani Shivi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 00:54:24 +0530

To

The HR Team

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

A-72 , Sector-2, Noida, U.P.

Dear,

I would like to inform you that I have been working from 7 Oct, 2019 in
your esteemed organization and now I am resigning from my position as a
Customer Support Executive due to my personal reasons. My last working day
would be 15 Dec, 2020.

Thank you very much for the opportunities for professional and personal
development that you have provided me during my tenure. I have enjoyed
working for the company and appreciate the support provided me during my
tenure with the company.

I would be waiting for your revert back.

Sincerely,

Shivani Rani

16 Nov, 2020
Attachments are