Subject: Network Engineering
From: Bharat kumar verma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 15:05:51 +0530

Dear Sir

Good understanding of routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, IGRP, EIGRP,
BGP,HSRP,MPLS)

Good understanding of networking protocols (TCP/IP/MPLS)

Good understanding of Firewalls and packet capture tools.

 Assist in troubleshooting Corporate TCP/IP/MPLS Network, including Carrier
Vendor Circuits.
Maintain and troubleshoot LAN/WAN equipment to include, but not limited to,
Routers, Switches, Hubs, CSU/DSUs, Firewalls, Modems, Controllers,
Multiplexores, Data Probes.

good knowledge of various OEM Devices including Cisco, Juniper, Palo-Alto
and Fortinet.

managing, configuring and integrating enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs,
VPNs etc.

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Bharat kumar verma*

*9479658412*