Subject: Arabic Candidate with Average English
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 06:51:06 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA 

Abdullah 	Sudanese 	8815538313 	WFO 	English poor, Waitlist 
Ali Ahmad 	Indian 	7065917077/ 8178745277 	WFO 	Poor English, Waitlist for now 
Danish Haider 	Indian 	9307748530 	WFO 	Poor English, Waitlist for now 
Ismail 	Sudanese 	7995721238 		Poor English, Waitlist for now 
Ahmed Ismat 	Sudanese 	6350595077 		Poor English, Waitlist for now 
Salman Hadi Saleh 	Yemenis 	8197447421 	WFH 	Waitlist, because of English 
Ali Almohammed 	Syrian 	919316583467 	WFH 	Waitlist, because of English 
M Salah 	Sudanese 	9538187787 	WFO 	Poor English, Waitlist for now 
Ahemad Hasas 	Yemen 	9380091307 	WFO 	Not sure about his English 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd . 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393