Subject: Vendor Empanelment-Recruitment Services
From: "Arijeet Sarkar [IBS Info Web Pvt. Ltd.]" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:12:25 +0530

Hi,

We would like to have this opportunity of presenting ourselves for staffing
and recruitment services. We are a staffing concern working to provide
manpower services for Customer Service/Phone Bankers/Voice Sales/Non voice
process in different domains to various BPO/KPO in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon
apart from Bangalore and Mumbai. If there is any feasibility for
empanelment, please let us know the further acceptable process. 

Given below are the commercials:-

*	For Customer Service/Inbound/Non Voice we are charging  6000/- per
person to be paid after 60 days.
*	For Outbound/Voice Sales/Email process we are charging 10K per
person to be paid after 60 days. 
*	IT and Non IT - 7.33% of CTC
*	Please note all charges given above area exclusive of GST. 
*	We will be billing after 60 days for the Candidate who is stays in
the system for any domain. .

Kindly share the requirements and confirm if anything else is required from
us.  Please feel free to call me @7007630266 for any query.

We would be looking forward for your email.

 

Thanks,

Arijeet Sarkar

Business Development 

IBS InfoWeb Private Limited

Cell: +91 7007 630 266

Email: [email-masked]