Subject: Contract
From: Philee Wallis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 16:17:55 +0530

Good day ma'am.

How are you ma'am

Could you please send me my contract in this email.

Hi Ahmed,

Please find the offer details:-

No transportation facility, but if there will be any graveyard shift then
we provide or reimbursed.

We work for 24*7 (that means rotational shift and rotational week offs, the
roaster will update prior, accordingly you can plan your monthly offs)

We work for 6 days in a week

You will get 7 leaves per month, out of which 4 will be your week offs and
3 will be paid leaves. These 3 leaves must be prior approved by your
manager. In case of emergency or urgent sick situation you would have to
update immediately to your manager that you are not coming. Also next day
you would have to submit an application with relevant proofs in HR
Department.
If you are not using your 3 paid leave in a particular month, in that case
your leave will get carryforward to the next month

The shift time will be of 9 hours in a day
8 as working hours and 1 hour as break (break up will be there for break)

Salary- 24,000/- for now

We will be happy to give you hike in few months if performance and
punctuality seems good.