Subject: Job Application
From: Rohit Ginnare <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 01:26:10 +0530

Hello Team, Good Evening

My name is Rohit Ginnare, Recently I have completed my graduation( B.E.-
CSE ) in September 2020 and looking for a good job as a Software Developer.

I have knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML, CSS, MySQL, and the basics of some
other programming languages.

I also have an understanding of core concepts and principles of
programming, motivated, self-starter and quick learner, outstanding
attention to detail, strong analytical and design skills, strong teamwork
skills.

I have attached my resume for your reference.
Please have a look at it.

Thanks and Regards
Rohit Ginnare
Contact Number: 8719095991
Email: [email-masked] Profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-ginnare-a86199135