Subject: Quality Language Translation Services
From: "Semantic Evolution Pvt. Ltd." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 08:09:10 +0000

High Quality Translation, On-Time Delivery & At a Fair Price?                                                                                                                       
Sounds delusional right?                                                                                                                                                            
Image [https://api.mailbluster.com/api/static/campaign-attachments/1e2bbc5d-1618-4623-a3e5-b0cb5571df11.jpeg]                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                    
Semantics is one of the leading language translation service providers. We                                                                                                          
stand out in the crowd because we do not follow what others do.                                                                                                                     
* 9001-2015 ISO Certified                                                                                                                                                           
* More than 250 happy clients worldwide                                                                                                                                             
* Very strong network of Native Subject Matter Experts                                                                                                                              
* Cost-effective and tailor made solutions                                                                                                                                          
* Providing 100% accuracy in the document translation                                                                                                                               
* Maintaining confidentiality and security of your documents                                                                                                                        
Semantics guarantees you best in class, efficiency, quality services at a                                                                                                           
competitive price, customers love us competitors envy and we are proud to serve                                                                                                     
our clients to the best of our abilities.                                                                                                                                           
Services:                                                                                                                                                                           
* Translation & Localization in foreign and Regional languages                                                                                                                      
* Multilingual Voice-Over recording and integration                                                                                                                                 
* Audio/Video Transcription                                                                                                                                                         
* Subtitling, Dubbing, and Lip-sync                                                                                                                                                 
* Content Writing and Editing Services – DTP                                                                                                                                        
* Website Development & Digital Marketing                                                                                                                                           
Contact Us:                                                                                                                                                                         
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]                                                                                                                   
Mobile: +916389682811, +91-9643616720                                                                                                                                               
Skype: live:sales_84114                                                                                                                                                             
Website: http://www.semanticsevolution.com/                                                                                                                                         
Unsubscribe                                                                                                                                                                         
[https://app.mailbluster.com/unsubscribe/dade1ee90347c2117b1bb2b774800c5041abc94a/e4ebf31964a823e0a85a1f0376d5a88de141f5f7ec/7eaf0b780fe8b448a9b6ab936e1f99b771ef342aef60af53]      

Sent with love [https://api.mailbluster.com/api/static/branding/love.png] using              
MailBluster                                                                                  
[https://mailbluster.com?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=sentwithlove&utm_campaign=11860]