Subject: Job Inquiry || Applying for Software Engineer || Yash Devgan
From: Yash Devgan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 18:19:42 +0530

Hello,

I saw your company’s advertisement on social media (LinkedIn) for the
recruitment of *Software Engineer*.

My name is Yash Devgan. I have done my B.Tech CSE 2019 batch pass-out. Along
with academics, I was good at sports and extracurricular activities as
well. I am attaching my resume and cover letter with this particular email.
I hope you consider me for this position and give me a chance to attend the
interview.

If I am selected, I shall put in all my efforts to serve the organization.
Though I am working at an organization as a *Software Developer *for the
last 1 year which is situated at New Delhi, So, I can live up to your
expectations by way of my hard word and commitment. Please send me details
of the interview (Saturday or Sunday; If possible). I hope I will be
shortlisted to attend the interview.

Thank You
Yash Devgan