Subject: Regarding job application for Python developer
From: Akash Jha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 13:07:00 +0530

Hi HR Team,

This is with reference to your job vacancy for the role of Python Developer
as posted on Job portal.I completed my B.Tech in Information Technology
from DY PATIL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ,Pune. Currently working as a Python
Developer with MasterCom Technology and Services, Bangalore. My resume is
attached to the email. Please refer to them for more information.If you
find my profile suitable, please feel free to contact me at the below
mentioned contact details.

Technical Skills:- Python, Advanced Python, Web2Py,Django
Framework,HTML,Javascript,CSS,PostgreSQL,MYSQL, Oracle

Thanks and Regards,
Akash Jha
9380638518

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>