Subject: FW: HEAD HUNTING, TRAINING AND OUTSOURCING SERVICES
From: "aakash" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 22:21:53 +0530

Dear Sir / Madam,  

 Would request to consider our application for empanelment for below
mentioned services. We can also provide IT and digital sales professionals
for promotion of your business 

.         Head Hunting Services                                .    Resume
verification Services  

.          Training for vast number of subjects  (IT & non IT)

.         Job Outsourcing Services - Outsource your work or employees to us
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: C:\Program
Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\MEDIA\CAGCAT10\j0301252.wmf

.         Data Management Services                      

.         Payment Collection Services 

We have multiple head hunting contracts and payment plans to support entire
spectrum of companies ranging from gigantic multinational, industrial
giants, NGO's, big companies, startups to small shops 

Head Hunting Services

1.       PLAN - C  Finder's fee = 4.165% of gross annual  salary,
replacement time = one month, ideal for shops, dealers etc. Not applicable
for corporates

2.       PLAN - B Finder's Fee = 7.5%, of gross annual salary. Replacement
time = 3months, ideal for corporates, MNC's etc. 

3.       PLAN - A Finder's fee = 10.66% of gross annual salary with six
months of replacement time,  Ideal for gigantic MNC's 

We provide talented personnel to make your business grow. This can be from
target companies or other companies 

We provide services to following sectors of Industry India wide 

1.            Information Technology, e-commerce    2.   I.T. Enabled
Services, BPO, KPO

3.           Hospitality & Hotel industries                        4.
Educational Institutes (Teaching & Non-teaching)

5.           Garments, home furnishings, fabrics            6.
Agriculture, food and Pharmaceutical,

7.           Telecom, Media & Entertainment                 8.   NGO and
Health based Organizations

9.           Engineering, Process & Infrastructure         9.  Consumer
Services & Retail stores

10.         Banking, Financial Services                            11.
Insurance 

Prompt Career Consultants would like to explore an opportunity to work with
your organization for professional consultancy services. Our main feature is
value for money

Expecting to start a business relationship with your esteemed organization
and would request for a meeting to present our customer list 

Thanks & Regards

Aakash Kumar 

Director

Prompt Consultants

Phone - 8178803589, 9599487923

Email - [email-masked]

Website - www.promptconsultants.net <http://www.promptconsultants.net/>  

Head Office - Jasola (New Delhi)

Branch Offices - Faridabad, Mumbai, Bangalore,