Subject: Application for Java/ Full Stack Developer
From: pulkit sharma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 14:28:38 +0530

*Hello Sir/Ma'm,*

*I am interested in applying for the Java Developer position. As per
instruction, kindly find my attached resume and required details.*
* I hope you will consider me for an interview. *

Name:* Pulkit Sharma*
Skill Set :* Core Java, J2EE (JSP/ Servlets, JPA, EJB3, JDBC, JMS), Jasper,
Spring, iReport, JSP, JavaScript, MySQL, Oracle.*
Notice Period :* Immediate joiner*
Contact Number:* 6398465561*

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Pulkit Sharma*

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>