Subject: Query Regarding Documents
From: deepesh patel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 18:54:39 +0530

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

As I have been already informed that from 30th September 2020 Splitty
Travel will shut down their process. It's already 1st October and I have
stopped working without any further information on procurement of
documents. With this email I am kindly requesting you to provide me the
original document (class 12th certificate) which I have submitted. I am
also requesting you to provide me salary slip and experience certificate as
well.

I started working on 19th February 2020 and 30th September 2020 was my last
working day. As you are very well aware that I'm in my hometown which is
450km away from Noida so I'm kindly requesting you to please provide me
time and date so that I can come for FNF settlement, obtain all the
documents mentioned above and give back the office system.

I'm very thankful for the your time reading this email. Awaiting for your
positive response.

Thanks and Regards
Deepesh Patel