Subject: Hire Top-Skilled Developer from Coders Brain | Cherry E-commerce
From: SK Gupta <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sonu Gupta <[email-masked]>, Nupur Bajaj <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 14:32:39 +0530

Hi Cherry Team,
I hope you are doing well!

This is S.K. Gupta from CodersBrain, I got to know from your Naukri profile
that you are looking for the developer / Engineer.
We provide On-Demand developers
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=7204605&l=5426cc99-f3c6-4ba7-9f55-ae30597d4ab4&r=5c157327-2009-4d21-a474-0471b05dd53f>
who
are professional to be productive from Day-1

As compared to full-time employee, on-demand developers are:

   - Experienced candidates
   - Available to join immediately
   - No overhead cost

We save your time and can immediately close your requirement from our pool
of 200+ developers
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=7204605&l=5426cc99-f3c6-4ba7-9f55-ae30597d4ab4&r=5c157327-2009-4d21-a474-0471b05dd53f>
under
your budget and technology demands.

Our process is to curate, screen, and connect you with selected candidates.

Please do revert back, give us a chance and we will give you what-you-want
within 2 days.

Feel free to call us on +91-7976655836, +91-9986421986, or let us know a
better time to schedule a call to discuss this.

Looking forward to your response, cheers!

Regards,
SK Gupta
+91-7976655836,
[email-masked]
http://codersbrain.com/
Attachments area
Codersbrain Technology Pvt. Ltd. is committed to safeguard your data
privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy
under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website
http://codersbrain.com/. This Email may contain confidential or privileged
information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the
sender and delete it from your system.