Subject: Varsha Sirohi - intrested for a new role.
From: Varsha Sirohi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 13:29:29 +0530

Dear sir,

I'm writing to you for the new profile.

I have total 4 year's of experience as a Customer Support Executive at my
previous company's. After completing my 3 year's of diploma, I worked at
different organisations as a customer support executive and backend
operation. As I last worked for international gaming process at Ienergizer
Noida. Now I want to challange myself in a new environment and your company
offers just that.  I believe my skillset and expertise makes me a valuable
asset to your organization.

I have attached my CV for your consideration. Please take a moment to go
through that to get a better idea of my candidature.

I would love to talk to you in more detail regarding this amazing
opportunity at your company.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding my application. Thank you for
your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Varsha Sirohi