Subject: NON PAID RECRUITMENT SERVICES WITH SLA CONSULTANTS INDIA / JAVA DEVELOPER / DELHI NCR
From: Placements Sla <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Human Resources <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 11:07:02 +0530

Dear Neeraj,

*Greetings from SLA Consultants India!*

*Briefing about our company details, *we are into Training & Development
since 10+ years.

*Website:* http://slaconsultantsindia.com/

If you have any openings on below profiles, kindly share with us:

1. Data Analyst
2.  HR Executive / HR Generalist
3. MIS Executive / Analyst
4. E-Accounts & E-Taxation
5. Java Developer / Python Full Stack

*Note: This is a non chargeable process. Kindly share the job description.*

Thanks & Regards,
*Anindita Saha*
*Placement Dept. (HR)*

*SLA Consultants India*
82-83, 3rd Floor, Vijay Block,
Above Titan Eye Shop,Metro Pillar No. 52
Laxmi Nagar,New Delhi – 110092
Contact No. :
8745096072
Email Id : [email-masked]
Website : www.slaconsultantsindia.com

P   Before printing, think about the environment, every 3000 A4 paper costs
1 tree. Please *DO NOT* print unless you really need it.

************************************************************
**********************************************************
CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of SLA
Consultants India. If you have received this e-mail in error please
immediately notify the person who has sent this email to you with copy to
[email-masked]

************************************************************
**********************************************************