Subject: Java (14 years experience) - CV
From: Vivek Khurana <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 09:09:28 +0530

Hi there

Hope you are doing well.

I am Vivek. As per your job posting, I am sending you my latest updated
profile. Please let me know if my skill set matches your requirement.

I have done my Bachelors in Computer Technology and Masters in IT. I have
over 14 Years of experience in Software Development (Java/J2EE),
Requirements analysing, Feasibility study, Implementation, Product
Demonstration and Client Training.

Currently, I am working with Capgemini (Sogeti) Technology Ltd., Mumbai
(India) as a Technical Architect.

Major domains I have worked on – Healthcare, Banking, Insurance, CRM,
Telecom, and Publication.
Major clients I have worked for – Fineos, Ireland, Citi Bank, US; Mount
Sinai Hospital, US; Santam Insurance, South Africa; Nuance Communications,
US; Hirschmann, Germany.

Regards
Vivek Khurana
+91-9999211622