Subject: Application for Process Trainer
From: Tushar Dhaundiyal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 19:16:44 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in the position of Process Trainer with
your company. I came across your job posting on Naukri.com and I am
interested in the profile.

I have more than 6 years of work experience in the BPM industry. I started
as a customer care representative with Genpact for an Australian financial
institution. I worked with Genpact from 2014 to 2017. I started there as a
Process Associate and was promoted to the position of Process Developer.

Since 2017, I have been working with WNS Global Services as a Process
Trainer (Lead Associate). My job responsibilities include designing
training modules, New Hire Training, assisting new hires during OJT,
keeping track of new hires' performance and providing feedback to improve
their performance, TNI and TNA of the employees in production and
conducting refresher sessions, conducting daily huddles to understand the
challenges faced by the employees and dissemination of new updates into the
team.

I have attached my resume for your consideration. I look forward to hearing
from you at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Tushar Dhaundiyal
Mobile: +91-9891968770
Email: [email-masked]