Subject: resume
From: Raghu Arora <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 15:20:20 +0530

Dear Madam,

I would like to bring my considerable experience and skill of the IT  Sector
to your company. The accompanying resume should serve to give you a good
idea not only of my past achievements but also my future potential.

 I would be a perfect fit for this position and would be more than able to
meet your expectation in terms of efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and
professionalism of response. For the past 10 years and 9 months I have been
working for the IT Industry,where I gained a reputation for being accurate,
honest and efficient in everything I do. Work  is to promote W3C web
standards in active collaboration with all stakeholders like industry,
academia etc. and active Participation in development of all future web
technology standards .

 On a personal level I am self motivated, positive and have an enthusiastic
’Can Do’ attitude. I have considerable knowledge of all the attributes that
you are specifically looking for, namely; promoting IT solutions and being
able to work as part of a team. Added to this I possess the personal skill
needed to establish and manage internal or external relationships and
deepen existing customer relationships.

 I would like to thank you in Advance for taking the time to consider my
application.

Qualification:  B.E in Information Technology and Pursuing M.Tech-from
(Bits Pilani)

*Total Experience:10 Years and 9 months*

-- 
Best Regards
Raghu Arora