Subject: Kindly provide me the documents
From: VINEET KOTHIYAL <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 10:47:01 +0530

Dear Sir/ Madam,

As you are aware that I have been informed that Splitty Travel is closing
down its operation from 30th September 2020. So, I am writing to request
you for my original document (class 12th certificate), my
experience certificate, and salary slips. I am working as a Senior customer
service executive in Live Salesman (LSM India) and my last working day will
be 30th September 2020. I joined the company on 10th March 2020 and I am in
a good working relationship with my team, and all the employees in the
company.

I will be highly obliged if you consider my request and grant me these
three documents at your earliest convenience. Please also let me know the
day for my FNF settlement so that I can come to the office to submit the
office system and get my documents prepared. I would like to say thanks for
taking the time and considering my request.

I am hopeful for a positive response from your side.

Thanks and Regards,
Vineet Kothiyal