Subject: Application for the position of HR profile
From: Parul Malik <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 14:55:28 +0530

Dear Mam,
Hope you are doing good.
I would like to introduce myself to you for the current opening of HR
Generalist. I have enclosed my resume for your reference.
After reviewing my attached CV, you will see that I have a long track
record of placing the right individuals in the right positions. I have been
an in charge of implementing and applying HR processes, policies and
standards in a way that fits a company’s cultural environment. Apart from
my managerial skills, I am also fully competent in anticipating any staff
talent needs and addressing them through proactive and effective
recruitment and training. In addition to this, and as per your
requirements, I am also capable of advising management on how to promote
equality and diversity in the workplace.

My key strength lies in being able to develop work environment strategies
that increase employee productivity, performance and satisfaction.

Further, the required information is as below:

Last Drawn CTC-  40 in Hand

Expected CTC- Negotiable

Notice period- can join immediately

I would like to thank you in advance for you time, consideration and
forthcoming response.

Thanks,
Parul
8595976855