Subject: Prior Employment Verification of Gunjan Jain ACBPCBC301 Emp 2
From: "Prioremp1" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Nisha.R'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 15:22:51 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

             We would like to introduce ourselves as an authorized agency
appointed by top Indian and Multi-National companies having diversified
business verticals, to conduct background checks for the employees /
prospective employees being recruited by the company.

We would request you to kindly authenticate the employment details as
provided to us by the candidate " Gunjan Jain "

Your valuable feedback will assist us in taking right hiring decisions.

 

                              DETAILS

 CANDIDATE'S INPUT

HR COMMENTS

1

Company Name & Address

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

Kindly Confirm

2

Period of Employment

28-May-2018 - 16-Jan-2019

Kindly Confirm

3

Designation

Customer Service Executive

Kindly Confirm

4

Employee Code

Please Provide

Kindly Confirm

5

Last drawn salary

Please Provide

Kindly Confirm

6

Supervisor Name

Please Provide

Kindly Confirm

7

Duties & responsibilities Handled

Please Provide

Please Provide

8

Attitude & Personal reputation of the candidate

Please Provide

Please Provide

9

Performance at work

Please Provide

Please Provide

10

Reason for leaving Any other relevant information

Career Growth

Kindly Confirm

11

Eligible for rehire Yes / No. ( If No please specify the reason )

Please Provide

Please Provide

 

Verifier Name

Please Provide

Designation

Please Provide

Contact No

Please Provide

 

 

 

Thanks & Regards,

 <http://www.matrixbsindia.com/> Description: Description: Description:
Description: http://afterdot.co.in/matrix/signature/images/Logo_1.png

	Balaji D
Team Lead

 Description: Description: Description: Description: phone +9144 4010 7431

 <http://uds.in/> Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://afterdot.co.in/matrix/signature/images/UDS_3.png

Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://afterdot.co.in/matrix/signature/images/PHPF_1.png

A leading Business Assurance Company on 3Ps - People. Product. Process

Please do not send attachment more than 10MB

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is confidential. It may be read,
copied and used only by the intended recipient.

Access to this e-mail or any of its attachments by anyone else and
disclosure or copying of its contents is unauthorized. 

If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone. 

Please then delete it from your computer without making any copies or
disclosing it to any other person. 

Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception
and amendment. 

Matrix Business Services India Pvt Ltd does not accept liability for any
damage caused by the transmission of this email