Subject: Check resumes received for your job posted on Tally Job Portal !
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 19:32:18 +0530

It is been a while since you last login in our Tally Job Portal 

See What's New

What do you want our Tally Job Portal to do for you ?

Browse Vast Pool of Tally Certified Candidates on the Portal

Checkout our Hiring Features like Video Interviews – Interview
Master , Video Resumes and Visual CV from our Candidates

Step-1: http://edm.tallysolutions.com/gtrack?clientid=71509&ul=CVIMBFwHURoGHl4Udl0WWFhbVFpRGFIOWE0LQXRfFltYXFBcVxpRX1pF&ml=CVYBAxgEHlcCUAMa&sl=ehp3STFnHjV7NkoDUlxLQVBZXEpDWV0UQVgMXUcdBllcTgQ=&pp=0&&c=0000
<http://edm.tallysolutions.com/gtrack?clientid=71509&ul=CVIMBFwHURoGHl4Udl0WWFhbVFpRGFIOWE0LQXRfFltYXFBcVxpRX1pF&ml=CVYBAxgEHlcCUAIa&sl=ehp3STFnHjV7NkoDUlxLQVBZXEpDWV0UQVgMXUcdBllcTgQ=&pp=0&&c=0000>

Step-2: login with your registered email-id and password (if password
forgot press reset password – new password will be sent to your
registered mail-id). 

Step-3: Search candidate: Select Candidates option – fill the
filters as per your requirements and send invite to shortlisted
candidates.

Step-4: Check applications received : Select List job under Jobs
option – select Schedule
interview button (face to face , online –interview master and
telephone) against each applicant and fill interview schedule details
)

Please post your current job requirements & connect us through email
for further support for your hiring needs.

Best Wishes 

Tally Education Pvt. Ltd.