Subject: Based on our telephonic conversation, CV: Honey Massey
From: Honey Massey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 04:22:17 -0700

Hello Harpreet,

It was a pleasure connecting to you !!

Based on our telephonic conversation regarding available customer service
opportunities in your organization*.* I am acknowledging the profiles
upheld by me in the previous years.

I have worked with an experience of over 9 years amongst which i have been
employed with *Bitequest.com* for over 2 years 8 months, performing roles
in Operations, Business Development, and Marketing as Assistant Manager -
Delhi from May 2010- Jan 2013.

After then, I have worked with *Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd./ Times of India
(Times-city)* as Senior Officer performing roles in Operations,
Reconciliation, Content  & Business Development) where I target sales &
handle the Operations included collections and content part of four
cities (Delhi, Bangalore, Pune & Chennai),

*Eveningflavors.com,* I worked as Regional Head - Development Manager
(North India), *Work Advantage.in* as Vice President - Business Development
& Marketing (Pan-India) (E.g. Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai,
Chennai) And in *Adbot India* (Digital Marketing Agency) as Global head -
Customer Acquisition & Business development.

I contemplate myself to be a hard worker with a solid work ethic who exerts
optimal effort to ensure all tasks given to me are completed and to the
highest standards.

Forthwith, I am seeking a position where I can persevere to uphold strong
performance standards.

My CV is enclosed for your review and consideration. I would welcome the
opportunity to speak with you regarding opportunities you have available in
your extreme organization.

I Can Be Reached Anytime Via My Cell Phone,*+91 **8130947909**, *
*7503046083 *or or we can schedule a Skype call on *alex134201* .

Thank You For Your Time And Consideration.

Regards

Honey Massey (Alex)

+91 813-0947-909  | +91750-3046-083

website : alexmassey.in