Subject: Re: Action against breach of Contract
From: Udbhav Mishra <[email-masked]>
To: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 12:43:23 +0530

Hi Harpreet,

This is in response to the last email of yours, please delete all my
accounts I have access to.

Just to confirm I am not liable to any changes made on the Zendesk tickets
after 5:30 PM 11 Aug 2020.

And also not to the official email after 10 PM 11 Aug 2020.

Regarding the grievances, I had tried calling several times Hr department
and the possible point of contact from my end but there wasn't any response
from their side also please highlight in the code of conduct where it is
mentioned that we cannot contact the client we are working for as per my
knowledge they are not third-party.

No details of the employment were shared with the client only the issue of
delay in salary because of my below-average performance as mentioned by you
on the earlier email was discussed.

I just want my dues to get cleared as soon as possible and even I have no
interest in keeping a connection with the employees of the company.

Regards

Udbhav

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020, 11:58 am HR Livesalesman, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Udbhav,
>
> you've breached your contract and violated company's code of conduct and
> confidentiality terms by reaching out to our client, and discussing your
> terms of employment with the company. You had plenty of channels available
> to get your grievances addressed. You are immediately being terminated from
> your employment, and you are required to delete and destroy any company
> property in your possession including but not limited to any data, or
> contact information of employees or clients or customers. Any attempt to
> contact any clients, or employees of the company or using any data that
> you've had access to would invite legal action, including criminal charges
> against you. You should not attempt to access any company's IT resources.
> If you have any grievances that are not addressed by the company, you are
> welcome to raise the issue at Labour court set-up by the government located
> in Sector 3, Noida. Should you feel that your grievances are not resolved
> in fairness, and justice has been denied to you, further appeals can be
> filed with labour court, and other district and high courts.
>
>
> Regards,
> Harpreet Jaswal
> Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.
> Noida, India
> +911204332621 Ex.12
> +917042335393
>