Subject: Regarding employement
From: Udbhav Mishra <[email-masked]>
To: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 22:10:13 +0530

Hi All,

This is to bring in your notice that my salary was scheduled on 7th Aug
2020 I have the recording for the same as proof and it has been delayed day
by day with the promise to provide the next day.

And today, when I asked for an update and the confirmed date and time I
have got a message from Hr Harpreet that says as the following :

I have been performing constantly less than 50% of the expected
productivity and despite giving several feedbacks m not putting in hours
and efforts that I have been charged for.

The target mentioned to me at the time of training was of 55+

Please find the attached proof of the statement.

I have been constantly doing more than 60- 70 tickets each day also there
was just one feedback given by Ashish on the behalf of the client regarding
the closure that it has to be improved. For the closure as well I at that
very moment cleared it with Pritish & Ashish that was never aware of the
closure counted as the performance metrics and from the very next day I
made sure I get at least 10 closured a day and also mention that according
to the cases which I have I am having fewer opportunities of the closure as
the tickets were not too old. This was also conveyed to the operations team.

And as per the discussion with Pritish later on we came to know that the
client requirement s at least 200 closure per month would be counted as
sufficient.

Please find the attached closure report for a month.

And for the point that I am not putting insufficient hours, you can just
confirm it with Ashish on 31st July 2020 my internet was not working from
1:30 PM – 7 PM to cover the hours worked form 7 PM – 4 AM. To complete 61
tickets for that day.

I have also been appreciated by Heta for the quality of the cases handled.

Please find the attached screenshot for the same.

The 2nd point that was mentioned in the message says that I have refused to
come to office despite being hired for work from office position even after
several reminders.

Explanation to this begins with the last Thursday when I received the call
from Harpreet and she asked me where I was and they are going to start
operation from Monday, I instantly told her that two days back we got an
active case in our tower and the tower is sealed for 14 days still I
checked with the society and confirmed that I have to be on home quarantine
upon my return fo 14 days so I can join after 20 days. She was ok with it
and told not to miss the productivity these days and asked to keep on
working with the same efficiency.

Also, there was another point that was mentioned in the message that I have
projected my self as a sincere and hardworking candidate at the time of
joining.

For this, I want to make it clear that I have been working very sincerely
and with all the efforts to learn about this field, take the knowledge and
apply it from the last 40 days I never had any intend to not to join the
office and make a “quick buck” as it was mentioned in the message. If  I
ever had that intend I would have never worked so hard and was not be
following up for the salary. Moreover, if I would have to blame, I can also
say that you intended to only get the work done in free and when the
employee asks for the salary you start threatening them with termination.

I again reiterate myself I have never denied joining the office or not
completing the target.

Also, if you are asking me how you can recover the time and resources you
wasted upon me, I have been working 9 hours daily from the past 40 days and
the training that was given to me was of 2 days. I appreciate the support
that I have got from Ashish and Pritish for every query asked.

Please let me know if the company has made up the mind for terminating me,
when will I be receiving my due amount for the last 40 days work. After I
receive this message, nobody has the guts to pick up my call and answer so
I would humbly request to get an update on the same tomorrow rather than
ignoring my calls.

Thanks and Regards

Udbhav