Subject: Request for pending salary
From: Ashutosh gopal yadav <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 15:56:59 -0700

Dear Sir,

Believe this email finds you well !!
I am writing this email to request that please pay my pending salary. At
the time of joining I was in Noida going through a hard face even at that
time my father's condition was not well but still tried my level hard to be
on toes and to meet the target. I am still going through a rough patch till
now my father tested positive for covid 19 test. Please find the attached
.jpeg file for the same confirmation. Being a reputed organization I
request you to please help me with my salary as soon as possible which I am
eligible for in this pandemic situation .

I will be very grateful to you, if you please look into this matter and
help me with my pending salary.
Stay safe,
Kind Regards,
Ashutosh Gopal Yadav,