Subject: Application for job opportunity- Training & Development I Lucknow I Anurag Sharma.
From: ANURAG SHARMA <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 12:07:18 +0530

Hello,

Greetings of the day.

Please find the attached Resume as required.

*Experience: *My current profile last 8 years was in Training & Development
including, *Data Analysis, People Management, Risk Underwriting ,Process
Auditing & Enhancement Customer Service ,Sales , Recruitment , Office
Management.*

*Being in sales, back office and in training helped me to understand the
gap and helped to deliver the content in a  way to achieve  desired
results.   *

*     Brief about my profile**: * As a Project Management and Commerce
Graduate, with 19 years of working experience and as a Automobile Sales
Trainer with close to 8 years. Worked in different profiles including
People Management, Office Admin, Operations, Risk Analysis, Training &
Development. Have delivered trainings for new joinees, employees , SMs and
Customer service, on capacity building , customer service , product ,
process , sales related and certifications.
Being Sales and CS trainer which includes classroom, ojt and online
training. Have been a part of TNA project n mystery shopping's. Have worked
as branch operation in with an Insurance company, so have experience of
people management and branch operations.

Please find the attached updated Resume and LinkedIn QR for your reference.

Looking forward to discuss about the opportunity, as per my credentials.

Thanks & Regards
Anurag Sharma
Cnct:9336459981