Subject: Resume for Trainer Position ( Soumik Chakraborty )
From: Soumik Chakraborty <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 13:57:38 +0530

Dear Concern,

My name is Soumik Chakraborty working as a Process Trainer in Aegis
Customer Care Ltd. Hence, I want to apply for the position of Trainer in
your company. Therefore PFA my resume and can also contact me in my Mobile
Number given Below.

Mob No : 6291542407

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Soumik Chakraborty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020, 12:56 pm
Subject: Resume for Trainer Position ( Soumik Chakraborty )
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Concern,

My name is Soumik Chakraborty working as a Process Trainer in Aegis
Customer Care Ltd. Hence, I want to apply for the position of Trainer in
your company. Therefore PFA my resume and can also contact me in my Mobile
Number given Below.

Mob No : 6291542407

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Soumik Chakraborty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020, 1:08 pm
Subject: Resume for Trainer Position ( Soumik Chakraborty )
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Concern,

My name is Soumik Chakraborty working as Process Trainer ibn Aegis Customer
Care Ltd. Hence, I want to apply for the position of Trainer in your
company. Therefore PFA my resume and can also contact in my Mobile Number
given Below.

Mob No : 6291542407

Regards,
Soumik Chakraborty.