Subject: Work experience documents
From: Anthony Xavier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 20:28:36 +0530

Hi  Madam,

This mail concerns the documents that I have submitted as part of the
joining formalities.

I have shared the documents mentioned below to your whats app id:

1. Aviva:  Offer and Relieving letter
2. Concenrix: Offer and Relieving letter
3. Ecosmos: Offer and Relieving letter

I have shared the agreement terms of my freelance assignment with   NIIT (
freelance trainer)  to your email address( [email-masked]).

 The last company Ritech is my own  training consultancy . I am registered
in India Mart. I have  taken up assignments for different companies like
DHL, cognizant and Infosys, through other vendors.

Regards,
Antony

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>