Subject: Fwd: Agreement from NIIT Uniqua -Antony (Chennai)// vendome Registration
From: Anthony Xavier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 20:08:02 +0530

Hi madam,

Please find below the offer and agreement terms for  my assignments  with
NIIT.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mihir Kumar jha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Subject: Agreement from NIIT Uniqua -Antony (Chennai)// vendome Registration
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: Pooja Saxena <[email-masked]>, Akanksha Vipin Chopra <
[email-masked]>, Shashi Prakash <[email-masked]>

Dear Antony,

*Welcome to NIIT UNIQUA.*

Please find the attached soft copy of Consultancy Agreement. Kindly go
through it and simply respond to this mail to indicate your acceptance of
this offer. Once we receive your confirmation on the agreement , we will
send you the hardcopy of the agreement printed on a stamp paper.

*Imp:*

Please refer attached documents:

1.     NEFT Details -Request you to kindly send the duly filled Bank
Transfer form for the online transactions.

2.     Vendome Registration- Please complete Vendome Registration process.

3.     Invoicing Process

4.     Invoice Format

Regards

MihirJha

*9711603217                                         *

Visit us at: http://www.niit.com
Follow us on: http://www.twitter.com/niitltd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to
official business of the company shall be understood to be neither given
nor endorsed by NIIT Ltd. Any information contained in this email, when
addressed to Clients is subject to the terms and conditions in governing
client contract.

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>