Subject: Application for Soft Skills Trainer Position
From: Manisha Soie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 11:29:08 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

*Greetings of the day!*

As per our *WhatsApp conversation,* please find attached resume for your
reference.

I'm writing to express my strong interest in the *Soft Skills Trainer
Position* listed on your naukri.com.

I'm a certified SoftSkills trainer from a recognized institute. I have rich
experience from the Aviation & Hospitality Industry. Also, I have worked as
an HR Manager where I have conducted orientation and onboarding sessions
too. My experience from Aviation & Hospitality industry enables me to add
that experience to my performance. I did a few complimentary sessions on
interview skills, personal grooming, and body language as a part of my
training. Perhaps, due to lockdown, I was unable to continue to conduct and
train people.

I look forward to speaking with you to discuss my interest in working with
your organization.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,
Manisha Soie
+91 - 9582896357